Has anyone told you how your FEGLI (Federal Employee Group Life Insurance) works? For example, do you know what happens to your coverage at retirement, why your premiums continue increasing, or that children drop off at age 22? As important as life insurance is and can be to you and your family, it is vital you understand how your FEGLI program works and how you may benefit from an individual plan.
Things to know about FEGLI
- FEGLI is not a permanent life insurance plan
- Costs increase as salary increase
- Basic Coverage deceases up to 75% at retirement
- Option B increases every 5 years but coverage can decrease 100% at retirement
- Coverage on children drop at age 22. (contact agency to stop payment)
- Spouse coverage can reduce to 0% if you elect the free option
United Benefits has Life Solution!
We offer permanent and term life insurance plans that will lock in premium, so you don’t have to worry about the price increasing as you get older. We have the ability to quote coverage with over 20 insurance carriers to guarantee you get best price. Individual life insurance plans can help you save money and provide peace of mind, knowing your loved ones are taken care of when you pass.
- Premium never increases
- No Physicals
- Available coverage for spouse, grand/children & parents
*Check your company brochure or contact us for more info.