According to the American Cancer Society, men have about a 1-in-2 lifetime risk of developing cancer and women have little more than 1-in-3 risk. Although health insurance can help with the overall costs for treatment, you can still be faced with high deductibles and co-pays. We offer three supplemental health insurance plans to offset your out-of-pocket cost by paying benefits directly to you so you can focus on what is important, “The Fight”.
Cancer Care Plus
- Pays benefits directly to you during your treatment
- Screening Benefit- $100 a year
- First Diagnosis- $2,500
- Radiation or Chemo- up to $5,000 per month
- Surgeries- up to $3,000
- Hospital Stays- up to $380+ per day
- Travel expense- Mileage & Hotel reimbursement
- Experimental Treatment- up to $10,000
Cancer First Occurrance
- Provides a one-time benefit on the initial diagnosis of cancer
- Select benefit amounts between $5,000 to $50,000
- It pays regardless of other insurance you may have
- Benefits are paid whether you receive treatment or not.
- The Family Plan pays the same benefit for each covered family member.
AFLAC Critical Illness
- Pays a lump sum directly to you on the first occurrence of a covered Critical illness.
- Pays a $50.00 benefit per calendar year for a covered health screening test.
- Guarantee Issue
- Pre-existing conditions that cause a critical illness are covered after 12 months.
- Additional Occurrences are covered but must be 6 months apart or for cancer 6 months’ treatment free.
- Reoccurrences are covered but they must be 12 months apart or for cancer 12 months’ treatment free.
*See company brochure for more details. Plan not available in all states.